THIS IS JUSTIN'S SECOND PRO MODEL SHOE FOR EMERICA. THE FIGGY DOSE INTRODUCES A NEWLY DESIGNED AND TESTED RUBBER OUTSOLE TO BE EVEN GRIPPIER AND LONGER LASTING THAN THE STANDARD RUBBER FORMULA. CREATED TO MIMIC THE CHARACTERISTICS OF VULCANIZED RUBBER WHILE HAVING MORE FORTIFICATION THAN A STANDARD CUPSOLE. DURABILITY,50% GRIPPIER,15% MORE DURABLE,
The Figgy Dose is Justin Figueroa's second pro model for Emerica. Designed by the Big Fig himself. The Figgy Dose features a newly designed rubber compound we're calling Formula G, designed and tested to be even grippier and longer lasting then the standard rubber formula. A shoe you can skate just as hard in concrete pools or jumping on some steep ass steel rails. The Figgy Dose was built to skate whatever Figgy skates: EVERYTHING!
- All new pro model designed by Justin Figueroa
- Perforated spandex fit system for breathability
- Formula G Rubber Compound
- Full length EVA midsole made to endure heavy impacts
- One piece toe cap for durability
- Breathable medial mesh quarter panels for cool air intake
- Triangle Tread updated with Flex Channel technology for greater board feel without sacrificing grip or durability
Bryson Lashun Potts, known professionally as NLE Choppa, is an American rapper from Mem...
Austyn Gillette “I’ve always chosen to ride for companies that are built by skateboarde...
Tyler Herro is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the NBA...