KLIM Technical Riding Gear is the global leader in designing, developing and manufacturing the most advanced motor sports apparel for the snowmobile and motorcycle rider. Utilizing the world's highest technologies in waterproof, breathable, durable and comfortable materials, KLIM builds gear for the most demanding riders.
Specifically designed for the coldest riding conditions on Earth, the Arctic Balaclava features a massive feature list fit for the most extreme climates. From the base, the Arctic Balaclava brings a massive, ultra-wide skirt to ensure it stays put. Add in; full WINDSTOPPER-frontal attack with KLIM's variable fleece backer thicknesses around eyes (to enhance fit and reduce restriction), full neoprene nose piece/breath deflector, lycra stretch back, conformed neck fit, and super stretchy fleece over the head. All-in-all, this is one Balaclava that can take it all.
- Specifically designed for the coldest conditions/harshest elements
- Ultra-wide skirt provides max wind protection and stays tucked in
- Heavy fleece Windstoper main body construction
- Compact fleece Windstoper eye port construction
- Neoprene nose piece/breath deflector
- Super stretch head fleece-lycra stretch back to fit different head shapes/sizes
- Gathered stretch side-of-neck keeps it secure
- 2013 Model
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Klim Arctic Fleece-Lined Neoprene Men's Snow Balaclavas" but Head over to our
General Sizing Guide Page
||Out of Stock